Angel Hair Pasta with Diced Tomatoes
A complete and flavorful dish that works as a main course or a side-dish.
- 1 pound Luigi Vitelli Angel Hair Pasta
- 5 cup Luigi Vitelli Diced Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Basil
- 3/4 cup Low-Sodium Chicken Broth
- 5 pc Parmigiano Cheese
- Cook pasta al dente and drain.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and cook for one minute.
- Add tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper and Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add hot pasta to skillet; toss well.
- Add chicken broth and stir.
- Toss with parmigiano cheese and serve immediately.